From the Publisher:
Do you have ideas, hopes, and dreams for what you want to accomplish in your life, but you feel like you’re being held back by a lack of personal discipline?
Are you easily overwhelmed by your big ideas or projects, and you just don’t know where to start and how to make real progress? Do you find yourself making “all-or-nothing” plans for transforming your life, and then three days later you crash and burn under the weight of your plan?
What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
This short ebook I actually read last year and wanted to read again so I added it to my summer reading list. I must always need more discipline in my life, because I am always wanting to read and re-read this book. (I actually just really love all the books by Crystal Paine (moneysavingmom)).
The book is divided into 21 days. (obviously). It is pretty easy to read all in one sitting too. I love self-help and non-fiction books. I can read and read them again and always learn so much from them. I love that this book comes with lots of homework and real life encouragement. It also comes with free printable too. These two are some of my favorite take-aways. Small and simple things.
“Making small changes over time cements new habits in a way that quick, drastic changes cannot”
“Remember, moving in the right direction – even at microscopic rate – is always faster than standing still. Tiny changes can add up to major differences over a long period of time.”