To celebrate fall I thought we could kick things off with a fun book swap! I haven’t done one of these for years, but I used to do these a lot on my old reading spot blog and they are so fun! Anyone can play – you don’t need to be a blogger have a Facebook or anything.
Here’s how we play:
1. Send an email to me – firstname.lastname@example.org – with the following information:
2. Name, address, email address, website if you have one
3. Some fun information that tells about yourself
4. Just for fun – tell us a sentence or two about your what you love about fall.
5. We have a week to sign up! The last day to sign up is next week: Thursday, October 1, then I’ll email you your swap partner the next day – Friday, October 2.
6. After you receive a swap partner put together a fun package for them. The spending limit is $20 and anything “bookish” goes…fiction, non fiction, book marks, journals, you get the idea.
7. Postmark your package by Friday, October 9
Any questions? Leave me a comment or email me at the email above.
Sign up ad share with your friends. It should be a lot of fun!