- It’s been a good week for reading around here. I’ve finished two books, and I’m looking forward to spending the rest of the morning with this one. One Last Spring – I’m seriously hoping that spring will come soon. Maybe reading this book will help. (I can dream, right?)
2. Old running shoes and more snow. That’s what I woke up to today. No – I don’t run in the snow. The old running shoes just looked right this morning and I love that they are still pretty good shoes although they are out of running miles. Besides, I’m a big baby in the winter and huge fan of my treadmill.
3. Speaking of running – I got my StrideBox in the mail this week! It’s full of some good stuff this month and this time I’m actually looking forward to my 10 miles date with my treadmill tomorrow morning. (Plus I’ve been re-watching Grey’s Anatomy while I run…and only while I run… so I’m looking forward to a little McDreamy tomorrow too!) Can’t wait!
4. Have you played or heard of the game Tapple? We played it at my sister in laws house over Christmas and now we are hooked. We just had to go get one of our own! The kids love it…and everyone can play it, from Grandpa down to the toddler. My three year old plays along, by pushing a letter and telling us a sound, not exactly playing but she thinks she is pretty hot stuff. It’s super easy and hard at the same time. I totally recommend it if your family loves games!
5. And last, but not least in my Friday Five…Do you listen to podcasts? Have you heard about Modern Mrs. Darcy’s new one!? What Should I Read Next? (click for more info) I listened to both episodes this week at my early morning part time job. And I love them! I added a couple more books to my reading list. I can’t wait to hear more of what she has planned for us! If you are a fan of Modern Mrs. Darcy, you should give these a try. I would love to hear what you think!
Is is snowing where you live?
What are you reading right now?
What’s your favorite board game to play with your family?
Do you have a favorite monthly subscription box? Which one?
And what’s your favorite podcast? I am always looking for a new one!
This post may contain affiliated links, you can read my entire policy here.