Good Morning and Happy Friday! Here are five Friday favorites from the week!
- A good book, hot chocolate and the mountains! We spent some time at Snowbird this past weekend over fall break. The kids swam their little hearts out, we rode the tram, watched lots of movies, played some card games and had such a relaxing time! The perfect little staycation! Did you have fall break where you were? What did you do?
2. Speaking of hot chocolate – I am LOVING the different flavors you can pick from. So Monday night for family night we had a little taste test. The kids all voted from Mint – but I’m standing by my favorite roasted coconut and just as happy that they didn’t like it too…it means more for me! What’s your favorite kind of hot chocolate?
3. Last BOOOST! I am LOVING this new product that Rodan and Fields just launched! Get on my pre-order list today! Preferred customers can order November 2, and that is next week!!
4. Personal development must be on my brain – I’ve read through these 4 books in the last two weeks and my non-fiction/development list just keeps on growing too! Loving (and not loving) some of these. I’ll be posting more about them next week.
5. And last, but not least – I am SO excited because tomorrow is my 4th half marathon of the year…which means I can finish the night off with 11 cupcakes! Okay – maybe not, but this graphic does make me laugh a little.
Now we are off to the race expo to pick up our packets!
What are some of your Friday favorites from this week?