I realized today that there are only 48 days until Christmas! Woah! That means it will be here before I know it! One thing that I’ve been working on this year is just becoming an overall healthier person – mentally, physically, emotionally. Finding Balance! If you’ve followed me long enough you might remember the whole reason I started running was to lose some baby weight that crept on after baby number five. I’ve run over 10 half marathons, a full marathon, countless hours and miles and I’ve never lost the weight. This is something that I’ve just decided I need to come to terms with. I know I’m a stronger person because of it.
But sometimes it’s not about the numbers on the scale, it’s about how I feel.
Insert – my focus on staying balanced and healthy this year.
Crystal Paine is one of my favorite bloggers and I love her books and classes…and I’m super excited because she is re-releasing a new version of her 15 days to a healthier you class! I’m totally excited to go through this class. 15 days to a healthier you doesn’t just focus on diet and losing weight – but becoming an overall healthier person.
When you purchase this 15-day course, you’ll get immediate access to …
- 15 daily videos lessons — one for each day of the course.
- Daily projects to help you on your own journey to live a healthier life.
- Some of my favorite recommended resources (links, books, podcasts) to go along with each day’s lesson.
- A PDF workbook including the entire course lessons that you can download and print.
- Access to the 15 Days to a Healthier You Facebook group!
- BONUS access to the original 15 Days to a Healthier You video series!
The best part? For the next two days you can get this class for $5! It’s a steal – another reason I love Crystal’s classes – is that she makes them totally affordable.
Want to join me for this journey? Click here to sign up and comment and let me know! I would love to form our own little group so we can walk through this together!