I can’t believe that Mother’s Day is almost here! Today I am sharing some of my top 5 Mother’s Day gift ideas.
- I really love this inspirational coloring book. I have bought a couple books like this and my kids even like getting in on the coloring action. It’s a good way to spend a rainy day or evening around the table coloring and talking.
2. This Mother’s Journal looks like an awesome (and easy) way to keep up with memories!
3. I love my Be Kind bracelet from cents of style. You can grab a couple off Amazon too by clicking here. I am not a huge jewlery girls, but I do like these. They are an easy way to dress up and add to any outfit.
4. I really love this Run Like A Girl necklace. Again – not a huge jewelry girl, but I love these little charm necklaces! They are perfect to throw on with a tee shirt or a nicer blouse.
5. I also really love this Jane Austen print – perfect for hanging in a home library, or placed on that shelf that needs a little something extra.
But in the end, what I think what any mom really wants for Mother’s Day is some peace and quiet – and big dose of everyone getting along and happiness in the home. I know I love spending time with my family!
I can’t really send anyone peace and quiet time, or family togetherness or peace. But I did team up with my friend over at Watch This Mom and we are running an Amazon gift card giveaway this week. This way you can even buy your own Mother’s Day gift….in my opinion this insures the best way to get exactly what you want! So you can grab any of the five gift ideas above and have it in time for Mother’s Day!
Terms: One $30 Amazon Gift Code, Giveaway runs from 4/25/16 to midnight 4/28/16. Winner will be announced Friday, 4/29.
Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Debbi from My Reading Spot and Amber from Watch This Mom. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This post contains affiliated links.