Mother’s Day is quickly approaching!
The other day someone asked me if I had any good Mother’s Day ideas of something to get their wife (who likes running). And so I came up with a long list for him, but then I thought I would narrow it down. So here are a couple of my favorite ideas for any mom’s who love reading and running.
1. I love this Half Marathon shirt from goneforarun.com. Running is mom’s peace and quiet time for sure!
2. What a clever book bag. I like big books and I cannot lie. I can never have enough library bags! Found here.
3. This print is perfect for anyone who loves books.
4. I am in love with this idea for a quilt. I always need a good quilt while I’m reading. Even sometimes in the summer, it just feels better to have a quilt with me while I’m reading. I’m not the best at sewing, but I might have to give this one a try!
5. I really love this Mother’s day sign. It has nothing to do with running or reading, I just like it. I think it would be really easy to make too.
6. This is my favorite journal. It’s one line a day every day, and it takes you through 5 years. It’s so fun to see what was going on the last couple years when I write on today. I really love all journals, but this is a hands down favorite!
7. I love reading, I love running. So when I saw this pin on pinterst, I thought this would be a perfect place to find some good books.
8. I also love this simple designed necklace. Goneforarun.com has a lot of different designs for a lot of difference races. These are great gift ideas!
9. Chocolate. No need for a picture. And lots of of it. Sometimes (most of the time) for me, this is accompanied by a good Diet Coke too. Great mother’s day treat ideas!
10. And last, but not least, the top item on my list for the last 11 years or so, is peace, quiet and no fighting for the day!
It’s a super tall order, so these other gifts make a great back up plan.