It’s been a while since I’ve posted a Friday Five. I feel like life has been so busy lately…but I have a lot planned for the next couple weeks, so I thought it would be fun to share five Friday teasers for the week….
- I did it! If you don’t follow me on Instagram and Facebook you might now know this… (btw, you should follow me – click the links on the sidebar) but I finished my second half marathon of the year! The Salt Lake City Half Marathon. My sister and I ran this race – and she killed it! She is my running mentor, someday I hope to be like her. I finished feeling strong and I felt great about that. The last mile I was able to push it – and I ran the whole race. I will post an entire race re-cap next week. Two races down, two more to go towards my goal!
2. If you haven’t signed up yet for Make Over Your Evenings there is still time! Grab a copy here and download your workbook. I am really looking forward to starting this course. I am going to blog about it each day starting next week.
3. Have you heard of Rodan + Fields before? If you haven’t, click here – or on the picture above. I am CrAzY about this stuff right now. I decided to become a consultant. If you know me, you know that is something completely out of character – I am not a direct sales kinda person. But I can’t believe the changes in my skin since I started using this. I have some more posts about this coming up too next week.
4. Okay – not a teaser here – I’m just going to spill the beans right now. I am in love with these yogurts. I am NOT a yogurt kinda girl at all – but these are super yummy and taste like a treat. In fact, they have replaced my nighttime snack/treat I have after getting the kids in bed. Does anyone else have a nightime treat/snack after getting the kids down? I can’t be the only person who does this!
5. And last, but not least – Mother’s Day is FAST approaching! Last year I posted some Mother’s Day Gift ideas (click here, for the post) – and I’m going to be doing another new post with ideas this year too…and a giveaway! You won’t want to miss that – so keep your eyes posted next week!
Have any fun weekend plans? I’ve taken the week off running completely – but I have a fun 5 mile walk/hike planed tomorrow with with girls in the youth group at our church. I can’t wait! Leave me a comment and let me know what you’ve been up too – and which “teaser” you are looking the more forward too!